December 21, 2011

four more days.

Today I am putting last minute touches on our home and doing some cleaning.  
Plus finishing one more last minute gift, that my daughter asked me to crochet.   A red and white scarf.  I love these colors together, don't you??
Oh.  And one more thing ...
Vanessa's 3 minute 3 ingredient fudge.  Woody bought the very last bag of Andes mints yesterday.  So.  Ya.  I anticipate a New Year's Resolution reading something like this ... "start daily walking routine again".

17 comments:

  1. The fudge sounds good! Lovely scarf you are working on too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish I could just whip up a scarf like that! I only know a couple crochet stitches. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's walk together... 'cause I'm gonna need it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little saying on your chalkboard - think I might write it up, too. The fudge looks so good - I'm definitely missing sugar this year, but I guess I'll be glad that I won't have the pile of guilt when the holidays are over.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Trish. I've been thinking about you and all your holiday sewing so early on in the year - lucky you, now you have time for eating fudge and making last minute scarfs.

    Warm wishes,
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely festive post........ a very Merrry Christmas Trish, to you and your family and best wishes for 2012.........may it be filled with sewing, fudge making (maybe not too much fudge making) and especially lots of singing!

    lily xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MOST wonderful time of the year!! Good luck with the fudge making, it sounds deelish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabric wreath! It turned out so pretty!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a big chalkboard like yours!! so wonderful....enjoy a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love love love your chalkboard! it is so pretty and have i ever told you how pretty your handwriting is. seriously, beautiful! and i am with you on the daily walking, once january is here. i will be right there too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh fudge. That looks divine. I have never ever made good fudge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do I love the red and white??? Of course! lol. Happy Christmas Trish. Plenty of time to repent of our sugary sins in January, and I will be!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmm fudge!! Merry Christmas Trish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trish
    Neat chalkboard. this is definitely the season for singing!
    I love the red and white scarf-my favorite colors!
    I gave up on making any fudge years ago. I always manage to fudge it!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't even done my "real" baking and have my stretch jeans on. Gotta love the Christmas season. Merry Christmas sweet lady! Patty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy fudge, irresitable :D
    Have a wonderful Christmas my friend
    Lol Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas Trish and a wonderful 2012!!
    Liv X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.