Well I ordered 2 charm packs from Jodi's shop and am now combining the two.
I am almost done! And so glad to have a new Christmas table topper for our dining table!
Here it is laid out before I put the rows together.
And here is a little snippet of what it looks like right now.
I turn my back for one second and Thomas claims his spot. Ya. He won't be there too much longer!
I do have one more work in progress. Just put it in the oven. Hey Dana! This picture is for you!






Beautiful topper! You are an artist. Glad you used those "mistakes"! And the bread looks yummy!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe table topper looks great!
ReplyDeleteAnd the bread. Mmmmmmm.
Love the little bits of green here and there. Your 'mistake' is looking great!
ReplyDeleteOoooh I bet your house smells wonderful right now! And if you hadn't told us about your mistake, we would have never know!! :) It's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteA happy mistake I would say. It looks beautiful and will be perfect on your Christmas table. Patty
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteYour tabletopper turned out great!
Oh, I wish I was visiting your home
when that cinnamon bread comes out of the oven!
Beautiful table-topper!
ReplyDeletePerfect colours for Christmas, too.
Xx
The table topper looks wonderful, I love the fresh festive colours! I missed lots of lovely posts here, Trish, you have been busy! Love the thrift store finds, and the delicious bread. Have a happy day.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
that bread.... mmmmmmmmm! i bet it was delicioso! you should share your recipe! love the topper also, very bright and christmassy! just like i like them.!
ReplyDeleteUh huh, I knew you would be at it again and get that project tamed in no time! It looks great! Perfect colors for Christmas:>)
ReplyDeleteOh, such eye candy today. I wish I could touch the quilt and break bread with you today dear friend!
ReplyDeleteNow that's Christmasy table topper - I love it as much as Thomas does! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love your new table topper! Thomas sure does look at home sitting on it. ;) My cat Harry loves to do the same thing! Have a nice Friday and a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLaura
I love the layout of the quilt top! Simple, yet elegant!
ReplyDeleteI love the layout you chose. It looks lovely! And hello, THomas! What a sweet kitty he is!
ReplyDeleteThis table topper looks great. Love all the reds. It looks festive already!
ReplyDeleteThis tabletopper is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMMMM the smell of baking bread always reminds me of our Lord Christ Jesus!!! I really like your tabletopper, it's just beautiful what the Lord has made.
ReplyDelete