November 15, 2011

thrift store finds.

I made a little dash into town today and while running errands, dropped by the local consignment store.  I could hardly wait to come home and show you what I found!
I found a real cute box of quilting note cards, a three wick vanilla candle, and the peace de la resistance ... a Pottery Barn Kids basket with the liner in a gingham!  Love it! 
The word "Guy" has been embroidered on it ... but no worries.  I am working at removing it with my seam ripper.  It looks good.  You will never know it was there! 

10 comments:

  1. Izzy is clapping yay for your finds. I get a huge giggle out of the note cards !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! I love Party Lite 3 wick candles. All of Party Lite candles are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The note cards are adorable, why would anyone get rid of a gorgeous candle like that! You got some graeat finds Trish:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding treasures and that is what you found! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great! I love your finds! It's always a good day to find gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun basket! it's always great to find good stuff at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish
    A real cute play on words! I can see why you bought those cards-so fitting. I'm sure you'll find good use for your basket as well. Just a great shopping day all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had fun. You just have to love good finds. Great job.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you snapped up some good finds. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.