November 12, 2011

tags.

I just needed a day off, turn my scrap box upside down and play with some fabric.  So that is just what I did.  When scheduling my week, I try super hard to leave Fridays wide open.  I work all my chores out during the week and we have pizza every Friday night, so no need for meal planning.
So.  I made tags.  It all started out as Christmas tags for labeling gifts.  But then I just kept playing.  It was so nice to have a mindless and fun craft project with no obligations.  And it feels nice to be better prepared for gift wrapping in just a couple of weeks.
I just love sweet little houses.  Don't you?  Maybe one day I will make a quilt out of them!  Wouldn't that be fun to use scraps for?

18 comments:

  1. Trish those tags are lovely, I really like them, they look so fun to make . Are you leaving them as is or are you going to Mod Podge them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tags are super cute! Did you fuse or glue them? I love the little houses and I agree - it is so nice ot just be able to sit and craft without deadline or obligation. Relaxation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect idea.
    Beautiful and simple too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tags are adorable! A lovely little added touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Trish, what a great idea for all those little scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your adorable little tags! What a great idea, and how lovely to spend a day just playing with fabric - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!!! What a fun way to spend the day and get those creative juices flowing!!! And the bonus of not cooking dinner YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! What a fun little project, Trish. Also, I love you mini quilt! (I so wish I had gone to that class at the SS. I've heard nothing but rave reviews.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweet Friend,
    Your gift tags are so adorable and I love little houses, too.
    What a nice time to sit and be creative....so glad you were able to do this.
    Hope your weekend is going well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Maybe, a tutorial? I think it's a great idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them. That is such a clever idea !! The little houses are so cute

    That's a good idea to leave Friday open. I get overwhelmed all week with commitments. I might try to start doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tags are very cute Trish! Endless possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trish! What a good idea! SUPERCUTE! So sweet homes :o) I must make something sweet and lovely for my friends this Christmas! And your idea so help me! Thanks a lot
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are fun! Sometimes I need a break from the bigger projects just to putter with something small and quickly finished.
    Thank you for sharing these.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are beautiful little works of art. I've got a tag making day on the horizon as well. I bought a fun punch at Joann's the other day. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute trish. what a fun way to spend a friday afternoon! and to end it with pizza... perfect finish to a day! i think pizza is my favorite food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.