(Card may be purchased at The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy - as well as many other lovely cards and prints. I plan to frame this one and display it through out the holidays)
There is such an amazing peace that washes over me as I meditate on how I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and adores me and reached into all of eternity to save me. He is there for you too. Ever desiring an intimate and loving relationship. He is faithful, full of truth, and the Prince of Peace. He will never leave you nor forsake you. And when you are weary, you can lean on Him and He will carry you. He forgives us when we seek Him with a genuine, repentant heart. And places our feet on a path of hope and grace.
I so seldom share my faith here, but I just can not keep it in right now. I pray you are not offended but rather blessed.

Your joy shines through in all your posts and I am always blessed when I visit here.
ReplyDeleteI also seem to have several projects going at the same time. Maybe committing to finishing at least one a week would be a good "New Year's Resolution".
Love this card! In fact loved it so much I bought one and will do the same as you. Frame it and have it setting on my buffet throughout Christmas! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOne of the best things I have found about blogging is connecting with other wonderful Christian women online! It has been wonderful to get to know you Trish, and to know that we share faith in God:>) Your light shines bright my dear friend, thanks for sharing your joy.
ReplyDeleteThere is not a better sentiment to be offered....JOY to the world!!!
ReplyDeleteI need to hop on the finish my projects wagon!! :)
Happy Thursday sweet Trish!!
amen, sister! lovely words for today!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely post- thank you for sharing your heart! His grace is truly amazing... there's nothing we can do to earn it, and nothing we can do to lose it. no secret ceremonies, no church membership, NOTHING can make us good enough to work our way into heaven. only His grace through Jesus.
ReplyDeleteYou are a precious sister. =)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR BLESSING ALL BLOGGERS♥
ReplyDeleteshare on! share on! God is good and it is great to hear testimony to His goodness. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeletei think you are the sweetest person, inside and out!
ReplyDeleteI love that JOY print! How perfect. I also am touched hearing your testimony of God's love for you. You are a gem, Trish.
ReplyDeleteAnd to add to the love fest, I am loving your Lemons to Lemonade quilt! What a perfect way to use those blocks!