Every quilt has a story, and these two represent to me, a friend who has stood by me in some of the darkest days and has sincerely bathed me and my family in earnest prayer.
The Lord promises that our trials are only for a season, they are there to increase our faith in Him as well as shape and mold us into His image, and that particular season mentioned has passed. But a trial is a trial, and in my own humble way, I am hoping to bless this sweet lady, for being a silent angel of prayer and a speaker of truth that encouraged me beyond anything I had hoped and prayed.
And that wraps it up for my sew and tell contribution.
Be sure to visit all the other sew and tell contributors.
It is so much fun!




Those are beautiful quilts and will be loved and appreciated. They are a wonderful gift.
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady
Trish, these are real treasures and I am sure the recipients will cherish them! Thank the Lord for good friends who hold us up when we are down:>)
ReplyDeletePraise God, Trish, for your prayer warrior! It's so crucial that we bear one another's burdens and do the "one anothers" of Scripture - in this case "pray for one another". The quilts are beautiful, and I'm sure the family will be so blessed to receive your labor of love and gratitude! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThey're both very nice! Great presents.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! Sweet gifts, with a special message of gratitude worked into them. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fabric, gorgeous color combo, gorgeous quilts from a gorgeous heart. Patty
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I'm sure they'll be loved!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet quilts to go with the sweet words of love and appreciation for your dear friend. xo
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine anything better to say thanks with. Something she will love and use for years.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!! And they certainly will bless the recipients. Lucky girls :)
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! Thank you for sharing the story behind them, I think it makes them even more beautiful! Sure to be treasured and well loved. Smiles~Beth
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful quilts Trish, what a lucky lady to receive such a wonderful gift. Also such a lovely encouraging post, where would we be without those dear friends who honestly & earnestly lift us up in prayer, thank God for them
ReplyDeleteLots of love Karen x
Just beautiful, I know she will love them! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYour quilts are so pretty, Trish. You are such a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteI sure your gifts of love will be greatly appreciated. Those made by ones own hands are the best of gifts.
You are truly blessed to have such a friend that was there for you during the rough times.
Blessings to her and you!
Kimberly
I'm sure your dear friend and her little girls will feel the love in every stitch of those beautiful quilts. They will be treasured!
ReplyDeleteYou and this dear friend are blessed to have each other.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post. Your quilts are just beautiful. What great gifts.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
donna
Trish...what pattern did you use to make these and was it pretty fast?
ReplyDeletethanks
Everything is so beautiful here. You're so talented.
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely quilts!!! I am sure they will be loved and appreciated.
ReplyDelete