October 11, 2011

sewing summit series.

I hope you will not tire of me telling all about my Sewing Summit experience ... it may take a few days.  It was just so much fun and I have never met so many kind ladies all at once.  Truly.  This is an event I will not forget!
However ... I was not sure where to start.  Perhaps, since we all love pretty fabrics ... you can see what I picked up on our shop hop.
The Shop Hop was a blast!!  We visited three quilt shops.  The fabrics posted today are all fat quarters from Quilts, Etc.  (our second of the three stops)
When we approached the shop, it was announced that the fat quarters were all $1.75.  Hello??!!  Wasn't that so sweet of them?
Not only that, as we entered the shop, we were each handed a yummy bag of taffy, and each one was numbered ... for a give a way!  They served a delicious assortment of bagels, cream cheese, coffees, pastries, and I believe I saw some juice.  It was fabulous!

THERE IS STILL TIME TO ENTER MY GIVE A WAY!

6 comments:

  1. That was a very sweet welcome to
    Quilts, etc.
    Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices of fabric and what a lovely welcome they gave..how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! I'm so glad I got to meet you and so many other wonderful ladies at the Sewing Summit. Wish I could have joined you all on the Shop Hop....wowzers...$1.75/fat quarter! That's awesome!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tire of hearing about it!? Girl I have been WAITING for you to get back and spill the beans about something I would have loved to attend! Tell us more:>) (Cute FQ's and I know they will be made into somethign awesome!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.