October 14, 2011

a little hand quilting.

Here is a little peek at another fall touch around my home.  I love the warmth and softness of these colors.     
I love fall.
Every single thing about it!
And even though I am still running around in flip flops and shorts, we are promised some cooler days soon.  Yay!  :o) 
linking to:

33 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors Trish, I like the peach and brown so much better than the bright orange you usually see this time of year. The brown stitches look gorgeous, and they are so perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the brown perle stitching. It looks amazing.
    Enjoy the shorts and flip flops while you can. I hate putting mine away for the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your stitches are so even. :) Enjoyed your posts about the Sewing Summit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brown stitching sets off the colors so well. A perfect accent for fall. We're still wearing shorts and flip-flops here too. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Trish...I am a little behind with my posting and doing some catching up today!...Ooh this is beautiful...your autumnal colours are really pretty....I love it!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Tish! I love this!!! I never think to do a dark color in hand quilting and wow does it ever look GREAT!!! It really just "adds" something to the finished product! I love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hand quilting is gorgeous! i love fall, too, and it's been pretty warm here. it's odd...i'm ready for cooler weather but i'm not about to complain about it. we will have our fill of cold and then some soon enough, LOL!

    thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your flowers and fall is my fave, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I never would have thought to use the brown stitching but it looks so perfect! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just LOVE this! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quilting on this.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Trish and so pretty quilted with perle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hand quilting and quilt are beautiful. Fall is arriving and I am so enjoying the cooler temps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet little quilt. Your hand quilting is really exellant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice! Love the brown stitches!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hand quilting is great! The stitches are all so nice and even and straight. Loving the dark on the light. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous quilt lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely quilt. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing this and hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty colors and nice hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I too am an autumn girl.
    I just love the colours and the cool air.
    Beautiful hand-quilting.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Xx
    PS I've got a giveaway over at mine if you fancy it. X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your table topper looks *amazing* with that hand quilting! It adds so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the contrasting quilting thread. This is the perfect cozy touch. Love the little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That really is beautiful, and your hand quilting is the perfect touch! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. how beautiful with your hand-stitching! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving this fabric and the brown hand stitching gives it such a handmade look!! I am loving your posts from the Sewing Summit. Oh, how I would have loved to be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love the dark quilting with all those wonderful Fallish colors Trish! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Trish
    The quilt is lovely. I would never have thought of stitching it in brown. But I love it.
    I also enjoy seeing how you use your little quilts,like this one-under a photo display. Very imaginative!
    Have a good weekend-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love that brown hand quilting. it really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the contrasting hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooo perfect for the fall! I love how bold the handquilting is. It shows off your great hand quilting skills too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. very nice hand quilting

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a lovely site! I recognize the Fig Tree fabrics - they are my favorite.
    A sister,
    Letty
    www.happydancequilting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to get this pattern. How can I get it. It's beautiful. I saw another one on Instagram that looked something like a pinwheel with handstitching to accent the block. I was told to follow Fig Tree Quilts Blog. I would be glad to send a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.