The granny squares that I was working on over the weekend, came together as a scarf, today. This is my favorite crochet creation and the one that takes the longest to do.
I am the the process of making 2 trades and can hardly wait to show you what they are. My darling granny square scarf is en route to Canada! And my charcoal gray one has already arrived in San Diego.Oh boy! Trading is so much fun!!
(both scarves can be found in my little etsy shop)


Sounds like so much fun! I think bartering is ingenious!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Trish, i love the new scarves & trading eh!!!! Brilliant idea
ReplyDeleteKaren Xxxxxxx
Your crochet is beautiful Trish...I love to see your latest crafting profects...always special!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week,
Susan x
Fun indeed! And for the person making the trade I'm sure it's fun as well, to get such pretty things in the mail:>)
ReplyDeleteYour granny squares are so beautiful. Somebody is very blessed to have your pretty scarves!!
ReplyDeleteGreat scarves as usual Trish. I can't wait to see what you get in return. So exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful, I hope you got my 5 in ch cotton sqr.in the snail mail .. What are you doing with them ? cant wait!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you are getting in the trade! Hope the new owners love their scarves!!
ReplyDeleteSqu-eeel! (Can you tell that I'm just a bit excited?)
ReplyDeleteI am crazy about the color combo of your squares...love them!
ReplyDeleteYour scarfs are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTrading, what a good idea!
Both your scarves are gorgeous! They look so pretty and cosy. Your projects are always delightful to see, Trish. Have a happy day. Helen x
ReplyDeletei am over the moon for that second scarf! it is gorgeous! maybe you and i should talk about doing a swap! seriously, lets talk! ;)
ReplyDelete