October 19, 2011

Dear Santa.

Is it too early to put in a good word? 
My heart is all a flutter 
with these jelly rolls.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog Trish. I love the farm fresh line, the little animals are so cute and the supporting polka dots and plaids are lovely too. Great wish list, hope Santa is listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you! These are BEAUTIFUL! Sigh..I want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's too early at all. Nothing wrong with making your wishes known now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a super cute line! i came across one this morning on the andover site called "savannah bop". it's adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, i like the butterscotch and rose. I really think it is never too early to give Santa a little nudge;>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's see if Santa is listening... Santa here in Spain never hears my fabric related wishes (Maybe he doesn't understand Spanish...)
    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent choices. every time i see fig tree my heart goes all aflutter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish, I LOVE the fly a kite line! Hmmm... maybe Santa will be good to us both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know just how you feel! I received a fabric order today and felt the same! Those jellyrolls look gorgeous.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.