How about a little give a way, shall we??
After seeing Debbie's sweet candle and holder, (girl, you and I would have way too much fun shopping together) I just knew that would be a sweet little give a way for you dear ladies,
so I ordered one for you and one for me.
Things are going to be a wee bit different this time around ... and hope you will join in the fun. I am wanting to collect 5" squares of fabric from you all (one per person)to create something sentimental and dear. And thought what better way to repay you, than to list your name in my give a way.
Here are the rules:
1. be a follower of mine (let me know)
2. send a 5" square of 100% cotton fabric
one per person
(will give you the mailing info. when you comment)
3. spread the word (and let me know)
OPEN TO MY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS AS WELL.
I will announce a winner on Friday, Oct. 28th
so I ordered one for you and one for me.
Things are going to be a wee bit different this time around ... and hope you will join in the fun. I am wanting to collect 5" squares of fabric from you all (one per person)to create something sentimental and dear. And thought what better way to repay you, than to list your name in my give a way.
Here are the rules:
1. be a follower of mine (let me know)
2. send a 5" square of 100% cotton fabric
one per person
(will give you the mailing info. when you comment)
3. spread the word (and let me know)
OPEN TO MY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS AS WELL.
I will announce a winner on Friday, Oct. 28th
ps. These little candle holders are nearly impossible to find. I have spent the better part of the morning hunting them down and having them shipped from the store. Word has it, they flew off the shelves!! I can certainly see why, are they not the very cutest fall accessory?


I am a follower of your lovely blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to participate...just let me know where to send the square!
ReplyDeleteFun giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteLadies...the Autumn candle smells divine AND you cannot find the owl anywhere!!
Trish, don't enter me in the giveaway but I will send you a square!
I am not a follower yet, and terrible at sending things. What a great idea. Much success!
ReplyDeleteOh man that is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love owls!
Hope this turns out awesome!
I'm in...any particular fabric style you're looking for?
ReplyDeleteOf course I'll send you a square!
ReplyDeleteCount me in- sounds like fun!! I love the cute little owlie. Going to cut my square right now!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the owl and candle! You know I'm a follower:>)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm already geeked about sending you a square!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm posting this giveaway on my blog right now...thanks for the chance at a cute, cute candle!
ReplyDeleteOooo, I've never done anything like this before..
ReplyDeleteCount me in, please!!
Xx
cool idea and i love the gifty!!!! you know you'll get some squares from me, girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of your blog and appreciate the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI'll be happy to send you a 5" square. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited,a give-away I can actually participate in!
And yes, Mr. Owl is just adorable. He reminds me of the sweet snow owls of the far north.
I can't wait to pick out my special fabric square to send. This is the neatest idea Trish. Let me know where to send your square.You know I'm your follower, of course.
Blessings-Kimberly
I follow :) LOVE that holder, perfect for Fall! Let me know what colors/theme fabric you're looking for.
ReplyDeleteTrish ~ you know I would love to play! That is the cutest little owl ever. I love it. And I would LOVE to share a charm square with you...what a cute idea.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Amber
Trish--what a wonderful idea. I'd love to participate. And I'll be looking forward to seeing what you will make with all the squares.
ReplyDeleteJust became a follower.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely send you a square of fabric. You have made some beautiful quilts!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog. I would love to participate in your 5" square. Sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog. I would love to participate in your 5" square. Sounds like fun.
ReplyDeletei will totally send you a square! i think i still have your address... might want you go give it to me again just in case.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little candle holder! Thanks for the chance to win :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea! Oh what fun you will have with all those mystery 5" squares. I'm in! I'll send one for sure.
ReplyDeleteI read your blog every day. Let me know where to send the square. I would enjoy being in on this giveaway.quiltexas@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to send you a square..how fun is this!? I just became a follower and look forward to seeing how this all turns out.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to say I am no longer a no-reply blogger, sorry about that!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish i would love to take part in this, already have your address :)
ReplyDeleteKaren x
Cute idea! Count me in!!
ReplyDeleteThat little owl candle holder is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! Please send the info for the squares.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower :o)
ReplyDeletewow you have some beautiful quilts!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for stopping by my blog! :)
I'd love to send you a square. I did a similar thing with my blog readers recently by asking if anyone wanted to make me a scrappy quilt block - but yes, a square would have been much simpler :)
I am a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I would love to join in sending a square.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish thanks for inviting me over to the giveaway...what a lovely one! Please count me in, I've become a follower, and I'd be delighted to send you a square!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy weekend.
Helen x
Hi! That is cute! when do need fabric by? I only have strike offs now and I think they don't go in the wash...
ReplyDeleteI'll send you a 5" square of something! What a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteHAPPILY FOLLOWING YOU!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR SHARING!
jldouglas@wispwest.net
FUN FUN!
ReplyDeleteI'LL SEND YOU A PRETTY 5"SQUARE TOO!
THANKS SO FOR SHARING!
HAPPY QUILTING!
jldouglas@wispwest.net
I am a beloved follower! :) Of course I will send you a square. Can't wait to see what you'll make!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, I would love to be counted in. I already am a follower and will send you a fabric square. Great idea! Thanks for bringing me over.
ReplyDeletexoRobin❤
What a neat idea....I can't wait to see what you made from all the squares!!!!! The candle is beautiful and everyone loves a good candle!!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower :)
Trish I already have your address...I'm sitting here looking at it....I will be happy to send my square!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I am a new follower ~ love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, and for letting me know about the giveaway! Of course, I'd love to be entered. :o) I'm already a follower, so just need the mailing info for the square...
ReplyDeleteHi Trish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway! I'd love to be entered. Let me know where to send a square!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...:)
Laura :)
I would love to take part Trish and send you a square of fabric from Ireland Liv x
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun - count me in on your giveaway please. happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteTrish, what a gorgeous giveaway! All the Rubie girls are a little obsessed with owls! I would love to enter your giveaway, thank you so much for the chance! I am a follower, as you know:) I have popped your giveaway onto my sidebar as well! Is there any particular pattern / colour fabric you would like most? Let me know:) Ooh what fun!! Happy weekend ~ Txx
ReplyDeleteHi Trish I am already a follower. And almost forgot to tell you I posted about your GREAT giveaway. Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
I am now a follower and thank you for stopping by my blog. What a cute idea with the 5 inch square.
ReplyDeletesorry I was late sweetie..what a delightful giveaway..you shining your light on sew many..the lucky winner will no doubt be enriched by your sincere and warm gesture..
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like SO MUCH fun!!!!! What kind of fabric are you looking for - as far as colors, print, etc. I have scads of vintage sheets - and would love to share a piece of one! Just let me know and you can email me the info at www.sweetcottagedreams1@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful FALL day!!!
xxoo
Becky
This sounds like SO MUCH fun!!!!! What kind of fabric are you looking for - as far as colors, print, etc. I have scads of vintage sheets - and would love to share a piece of one! Just let me know and you can email me the info at www.sweetcottagedreams1@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful FALL day!!!
xxoo
Becky
PS: I am already a follower :)!!!
What an adorable candle holder Trish! What colors are your favorites?
ReplyDeleteI am one of your followers. This sounds like such a cute idea for a quilt. Are you doing any specific colors? paweis at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable candle holder. I'm wondering what you have up your sleeve? Where do I send the square? Of course, I am a follower as well. Patty
ReplyDeleteok, I am back...I am sending one 1 5 inch square of a charm pack?
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna follow as soon as I leave this comment...send me your address when you have time! so fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm a happy follower! :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
That is the cutest fall accessory!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! I see a lot of posts of people going. I'm going to live vicariously through your blogs.
ReplyDeleteI follow and would love to be a part of the giveaway! Any theme for the charm square?
ReplyDeletejjd05c (at) gmail (dot) com
What fun...love to send you a square!
ReplyDeleteHi there I am a follower of your blog! Where do I send you my square, and what colors do you prefer ?
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and would love to send you a square. Send the address and I will put it in the mail.
Count me in, let me know where to send the square!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower of your blog!
ReplyDeleteI just became your 300th follower! Yay!
ReplyDeleteThat owl is so cute - love him and would be happy to send you a 5" square to help you with your project.
Forgot to add..I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteSquare has been sent!
well, typical me. Here I am at the 11th hour (literally). Count me in! I'll put your square in the mail tomorrow. After seeing so many other pretty pieces, I had to play along. ;)
ReplyDelete