September 8, 2011

a day late and a dollar short.

Who doesn't love Cath Kidston?
Is this not the cutest craft bag?
Just thought I'd share a little from
my past window shopping days.
This is no longer available
{sniff}
but is so stinking cute, 
I could not pass up posting it.

How do you store your craft projects?

My yarn is in baskets as well as a pretty floral bag 
that Woody bought for me a few years back.

7 comments:

  1. I love everything Cath Kidston! I just can't figure out why, with all her fans in the U.S. we can't get her fabrics, or anything even similar! I have my fabrics stored several ways, hanging in the closet in the office, stored in clear plastic bins and some WIP's in baskets where I can grab them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! I store my fabric ALL OVER!!! I do not have a sewing room so my fabric is in separate plastic containers...sometimes organized....and I have a drawer for most of my notions. Someday I will have a dedicated sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ Cath Kidston!

    I love baskets and use them for everything. Yarn is in a basket by MY chair in the living room, and fabric is baskets in my craft room. I also have a lot of those plastic rolling carts that have drawers in them. Handy for all the misc. sewing stuff that I use all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute, for sure!
    My yarn is in baskets. My fabric is in old suitcases and totes.
    I hate to say it a bit scattered here and there.
    The plan is to turn the loft into my workspace, but I haven't gotten to that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love cath kidston...usually my projects are just sitting on a couch cushion...and when i am trying to put them away i store them in ziploc so i can see what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sew cute!
    My fabric stash is kept out of sight in plastic totes. Current projects are kept in pretty totebags so that I can take them wherever I am going to be. *You never know when you may get a free minute to stitch*.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bag. Cath Kidston really has some cute things. My fabrics are folded and stored in my closets. I have boxes or tins for most of my other goodies.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.