August 24, 2011

thank your lucky stars ...


...  if you have a Joann fabric store near by.  
I don't.  No where in Mississippi, can I locate one.  sniff ... (Why do I live here again?  Do tell.  I mean ... I'm not even from these parts!)


I have become like an online fabric store stalker ... waiting for these gorgeous fabrics to be sold.  I don't know what it is, but these fabrics just "call to me" somehow.  And it's not just a couple ... it is every. stinkin'. one! 

11 comments:

  1. I totally understand! Several fabrics talk to me too. :) No one knows it and only I can hear them, but they DO!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are at Joann's? Who are they by? Where did you see them? I am going to have to make a Joann's run ASAP! If I find some, I would be happy to send some to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The awful thing is I have two JoAnn's equidistant from me and neither of them had but two, yes two, of Denise's Fairgrounds. I hope they have more of this new line. I may become an online stalker also :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhhmmmmmmmm! i think i just realized what you need from me as a thank you! keep your eye on your mailbox... i am headed to joanns tomorrow. my fingers are crossed that mine has the new line...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to know I'm not the only one who hears fabric voices. (;>)
    Wish I could help you in your fabric quest but my JoAnn's either doesn't have this line in yet or doesn't carry it. They seem to concentrate mostly on scrapbooking and seasonal decor items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this line but we don't have any Joann's in the UK - is it available anywhere online??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admit it Trish, we have a fabric monkey on our backs. Do you think we should be in rehab? Do they have fabric rehab? *sigh* I love them too:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, those fabrics are calling out to me too, from way across the deep, deep sea.........I am deeply smitten, do Joann's sell online by any chance?

    lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trish! Thanks for stopping by my little space of the internet. :) Now I can't wait to get more of the DS fabric! I see on your blog that there are more colors/patterns coming. *sigh*

    I love your quilts and your kitties! Don't they just go together so well?

    I start back at school tomorrow so I am going to try and finish up my Halloween project tonight. :)

    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fabrics. Did you find all those treasures at JoAnns? Can not wait to see what you have planned for all your pretties.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trish. I am enjoying seeing these fabrics. It gives me a heads up for when they are in my stores here in a couple of months. They look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.