Our kitchen pantry door to be precise.
Different textures are so fun to play with. The rosette is made from a long strip of burlap, and the back of each circle is not only the neck of a favorite and worn out sweater, but the arms as well. It was an inexpensive way to bring a little fall into our home.
My favorite time of the year.
This little stitched picture is another fall touch in our home. It has been like gathering twigs for our nest. I even changed out the Glade plug in for an apple scent.
This small corner of our home still needs a little more fluffing - like a fall table runner. I don't go overboard in decorating for the seasons, however, since you come directly into my kitchen, I enjoy adding little welcoming touches here and there.
Do you decorate for fall?
What do you do?






I love your wreath. I once saw a beautiful dried lavender wreath and vowed I would make one. I haven't yet, but you have inspired me!
ReplyDeleteXx
This is so cute and easy!
ReplyDeleteYes, I decorate for fall.
I have two boxes of all sorts of
dishes, pumpkins, scarecrows, etc.
But I'm not ready yet-please not
yet!
Hi Trish!! This is so adorable. I love that you are already getting ready for fall. Wishful thinking for cooler temps :)
ReplyDeleteI love cozying my house for fall. Lots of blankets and quilts and candles and cookie baking and cinnamon scented candles and twinkle lights! I love it!!
Love your wreath Tish. Yes, I decorate for fall. I have pumpkins, pictures and other odds and ends. But you know we sometimes do get fall here. We usually only have 2 seasons HOT and sometimes cooler. Right now it is so hot.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Don't you just love fall, cooler days and nights, beautiful trees, and the decorations are wonderful. Your home definitely says "Welcome." Now could be have some cooler temperatures.
ReplyDeleteI would have never guessed a wreath! Cute idea, although I cannot share yuor love for autumn. Well, ok, I share it until the leaves are gone and then I pout and moan for a few months. I'm quite unbearable about winter coming on and the short grey days. I can't help myself. Thankfully I perk up around late March, early April:>) Fall is so short here, I seldom do much decorating.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish,
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is adorable. I look forward to fall each year. I love to decorate for this season and can't wait!!! My kids go back to school this week and that indicates fall for me:) ..... Even though the "season" doesn't come until next month. I think I will get started soon:)
Very, very pretty! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAll adorable and love that wreath and that you made it from and old sweater. I decorate for fall like mad. My most favorite time to decorate for but now that the kitchen is getting painted blue, the orange pumpkins won't look to good in there.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...
Lovely wreath!
ReplyDeleteCute...well at 108 degrees I can't even think about fall...except for cooler temps..yes I decorate, but more near November.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute...love it, thanks for the inspiration
I do decorate for fall with pumpkins all kinds and dried berries. Then have more to put out for Halloween later on. Your wreath is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a completely adorable wreath ~ I love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Labor Day.