I have 11 rows out of 21.
Quilted.
On one side.
The quilt still needs to be rotated and have
the horizontal side quilted as well.
It's funny.
As much fussing as I did in my mind
about taking on such a large quilt,
it really isn't bad.
Truly.
It is just one stitch at a time.
Soon enough winter will find it's
way to this part of the country and we
will be cozy and warm underneath.


I was nervous to do a king at first but now I am thinking of doing another even bigger so hopefully we do not fight over covers anymore.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a pretty room to quilt in! This quilt will be worth every. single. stitch. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so pretty, I loved your fabrics as you chose them. Keep stitchin', it will be wonderful to snuggle under....
ReplyDelete:-}pokey
i love it. i need to start hand quilting my kaleidoscope quilt. i think it might end up being a quilt over the winter thing... also, we got the table runner the other day and WE LOVE IT! it was so sweet of you to share with us, again! you are such a sweet person. i wish i could give you a huge hug, and my little miss s. does too.
ReplyDeleteBig projects are actually kind of relaxing to work on.. I bet when you are done, you'll want to do another one. ;) It's so pretty, I love it.
ReplyDeleteI agree, it's amazing how quickly all those little stitches add up. You are going to love snuggling under this during the winter.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! It will be wonderfully warm come when the snow flies.
ReplyDeleteYou are so fast! Is that how you quilt it , all laid out on the table? I have never hand quilted before. My mother-in-law has and she used a quilt rack. Do you have it pinned or tacked somehow?
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it!! Isn't hand quilting just so relaxing? When do I get to talk to you again? :) Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to have something so beautiful that YOU MADE to sleep under. A definite heirloom.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a lot of work, but it will be so... special when it's finished and on your bed.
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful and I love your attitude. What a joy it will be to have when it's all finished.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Shann
Isn't it exciting when you're on the "home run" to finishing your quilt.
ReplyDeleteLovely fabrics, your cosy quilt conjures up images of snowy landscapes, cosy toes and steaming mugs of hot chocolate.
lily
Hi Trish love the quilt its so colorful, can't wait to see it finished, it'll be so cosy :D
ReplyDeleteKaren x