August 25, 2011

a give a way

This is a little give away to extend my gratitude to you sweet ladies who follow my blog and leave the kindest of words.  From the bottom of my heart, they mean everything to me!!  Thank you so much.

There will be 4 winners.  Divided into two categories ... earrings and bracelets.  When you leave a comment, please mention which you prefer.  They are created with sterling silver, Swarovski crystals, and glass beads ... and lots of love!

I will post winners on Monday, August 29th.

28 comments:

  1. You have a new profile picture! Don't you look adorable! =D

    I love earrings!

    Thanks for the great give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bracelets!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo sweet to do this. :) I love bracelets! Thank for this give away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am an earring gal and you know I love your blog and stalk you regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both! So either would be fine with me! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish, I see you have a cute new profile photo!

    I love bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. :) They are all so pretty! I am kind of an earring girl. Thanks for hosting the giveaway! Happy Thursday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish your jewerly is beautiful. You are so talented. My favorite one of course is the on with the lavender beads. Thanks so much for the chance to win.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. ewwwww....i love them all!!

    thanks

    probably earrings thought

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so pretty! I'm not much of a jewelry person, but my daughter is and she would love either. I check in on your blog regularly and leave a comment now and then.

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the first bracelet that aqua colour is the best!! I always read your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're kidding, right? These are too lovely to give away! Bracelets are awesome. But then so are earrings! I would be so happy to wear any of these super cute pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my how lovely! I love the earrings, the beads are so beautiful. Thank you for this opportunity for your give a way. Blessings, xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a bracelet kind of girl. What a lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love those earrings! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trish
    I love your new profile photo.
    And, of course, your jewelry!
    What sweet gifts for your give away. But I love following your blog gift or not!

    ReplyDelete
  17. When do you find time to make jewelry? These are lovely and I especially like the second bracelet. I also love your quilting projects. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You do beautiful work, quilts and jewelry! Those earrings are a cool choice, and thank you for a sweet giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Trish, great giveaway, love the bracelets & the earrings both are mega cute.
    Btw i've been trying to sort out the whole no reply thing & i,m stumped, its differant on typepad so i guess i'll have to investigate a bit harder' other typepad bloggers etc....
    Have a great day & your new pic is beautiful :D
    Karen Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, earrings! Love them and the ones I bought from you always get me compliments from my sweetie:>)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so pretty! Nice giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love both but that second bracelet is pushing me over to the bracelet side.

    Thanks for offering such a generous giveaway! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How generous, they are all so beautiful it's hard to choose a favourite, if pushed I would say the bracelets just have the edge, especially the blue and silver, very pretty............thanks for the chance to win.

    lily

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are beautiful just like you! You do great work and are such a blessing to have as a blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! How fun :) Thank you for your generosity. Please enter me for a chance to win one of your beautiful pairs of earrings.
    Smiles, DianeM
    basketblessed@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you for letting me know about your giveaway! your jewelry is beautiful. I love earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How gorgeous!! I love them all.
    Hope that you have a fantastic new week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope I'm not too late. What beautiful creations. Love the new profile picture and your chalkboard. I just bought some chalkboard paint to make me one. Have a wonderful week. Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.