August 19, 2011

fiddlin.

I crocheted my very first rosette.  I followed the "super easy crochet rose tutorial" over at Heidi Bears.  And truly ... it is super easy.  As you can see, I added a button and am thinking I need to make a large yo-yo for the backing in a contrasting color. 
Ok, back to my hand quiting!  And you know Thomas, he's always doing a quality check for me.

10 comments:

  1. Your rosette is nice, I like the button in the middle.

    Thomas is a sweetie. I love tabbies. Our newest one is a she, named Tork. We thought she was a boy, that's why the name, but she turned out to be a girl. We call her all sorts of variations and some. She knows them all.

    Lovely quilt Thomas is sitting on too.

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little rosette is lovely--I especially like the button center. Thanks for providing a link--always fun to go visiting.
    I love your sweet kitty--I wish I could have one but my allergies are so bad. It's nice to be able to visit everyone's pets online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I could crochet! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cats, aren't they always in the way? And don't we just love them for it? lol. Cute rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flower, you've made a lovely job of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy little crochet flower, they make lovely corsages, very pretty.

    lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your rosette. There is nothing better than kitty quality control.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Homes need cats, I say. My cat's called Dennis and he is purry and furry and lovely!
    Great crochet rosette- i'll be checking that out!
    Have a great week.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trish I love your beautiful cat, oh my i'm a real cat person & he is lovely. Will have to give the flower rose a go, its very nice!
    Tried to email you re yarn comment on my blog but it didn't go through, so sorry will try again later. Have you tried your cotton yarn yet?
    Have a lovely day Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.