August 6, 2011

any idea?

can you guess what i am up to
here is hint number 1

10 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm. You are either making a sweater quilt, or you are going to hook a rug? Whatever it is, I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is it is a cushion, with a backing using the sweater??

    ReplyDelete
  3. A piloow with a burlap flower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be cute no matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bag or tote with pin on flower :D
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm.. that is a tough one. Can't wait to see. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am new to this whole blogger world and making blog friends. Come back by anytime. :)
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fall wreath for your door?!?
    Can't wait to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a tissue holder! I'm stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bag??? That's what I would do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.