No, but I am just dying to attend a blog convention and meet some of the people I love. Wouldn't that be awesome? A sewing summit would fit the bill nicely:>)
Only in my dreams. :)Oh, and I will get to drool when they show us what they made. :)Hugs,Shann
You did it! Looking forward to meeting you :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
No, but I am just dying to attend a blog convention and meet some of the people I love. Wouldn't that be awesome? A sewing summit would fit the bill nicely:>)
ReplyDeleteOnly in my dreams. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I will get to drool when they show us what they made. :)
Hugs,
Shann
You did it! Looking forward to meeting you :)
ReplyDelete