July 13, 2011

I wish you could smell this.

fresh sweet basil.  minced garlic.  olive oil.  parmesan cheese.  walnuts.
  heaven.

10 comments:

  1. I can! Fresh pesto is so delicious! It's the taste of summer. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a big batch of pesto every year and freeze it in small 1/2 cup containers. I use the oil free recipe I found in a cookbook called "In the kitchen with Rosie".
    It freezes beautifully and there is nothing like the scent on a cold winter evening:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love pesto! I've never made my own though.
    Did you grow you're own basil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh there is nothing that smells as good. Now girlie when do you sleep. You quilt like mad, garden and make pesto????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can smell it all the way up here! YUMMO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can smell it all the way from Ireland Mmmmmmmm
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could too!...it's my favorite:)
    xx
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuuuuum. Must. Make. It. Now. (well, perhaps afer breakfast!)
    Loving this blog- I am a newbie to the Sewing world and would love to make a quilt one day- I love your stars one in a previous post.
    Anyhoo, am latest follower so I can keep in touch.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. my husband hates the smell of basil and I adore it!!! I have basil growing in my little garden but it's growth seems stinted for some reason.....perhaps I planted it in too shady an area....anyway, I hope to be making some of that stuff soon! I use pesto yearround!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.