One of my favorite cooking blogs is Our Best Bites. And tonight we will be eating the World's Best Dinner Rolls with our meal. They smell absolutely heavenly! Do you have a favorite recipe to share or a favorite recipe site that you frequent?
I found a recipe today in the Martha Stewart Living magazine, and I'm making it tomorrow for friends.
Toss 3 peaches, sliced 1/2 in. thick, with 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced, 1/3 cup basil, the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 tsp coarse salt, and some freshly ground pepper.
no but I think I will look this one up...I used to make rolls years ago and can not seem to get back into it...maybe this will encourage me...thanks for posting!!
I can almost smell your rolls baking, they look so good. I used to make rolls at Thanksgiving and special occasions, my oldest son still talks about them. These days I have to cook gluten free, so rolls are out. I did print her recipe for Asian BBQ Chicken. Good blog.
i recently tried one of their recipes...a tortellini in lemon cream sauce and it was amazing.
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog. today i posted an amazing recipe for strawberry rhubarb pie.
http://leslie-fluffnonsense.blogspot.com
I found a recipe today in the Martha Stewart Living magazine, and I'm making it tomorrow for friends.
ReplyDeleteToss 3 peaches, sliced 1/2 in. thick, with 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced, 1/3 cup basil, the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 tsp coarse salt, and some freshly ground pepper.
Drizzle with 1 tbl. extra virgin olive oil.
Doesn't it sound perfect for summer?? :)
no but I think I will look this one up...I used to make rolls years ago and can not seem to get back into it...maybe this will encourage me...thanks for posting!!
ReplyDeletewe made those for thanksgiving this year and they were delicious! i love our best bites too!
ReplyDeletethose are beauties! i'd love to try them - i am a sucker for bread!!!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I never heard of this blog but I'll be heading over there right after this. I love PW's Tasty Kitchen!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....I think I can smell those through my computer! I am drooling too....they look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI can almost smell your rolls baking, they look so good. I used to make rolls at Thanksgiving and special occasions, my oldest son still talks about them. These days I have to cook gluten free, so rolls are out. I did print her recipe for Asian BBQ Chicken. Good blog.
ReplyDeleteI love allrecipes.com. You can find anything on there ans valsocals blog is great too.
ReplyDelete