June 29, 2011

up for grabs.


perfect for little crafts, some longer strips and pieces that would also be great for crafts, or even string quilts

not a huge give a way, but I am cutting fabric this week and emptied my scrap box with no intention of having another ... clutter drives me nuts. 

will choose a winner on Friday

hugs to you all.

15 comments:

  1. OOOH--I would love to have these little bits and pieces of fabric. Your fabrics are so pretty and fresh. I use small pieces of fabric in several crafts I do, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for offering your "clutter"--(;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could help you out with your clutter and take that right off your hands for you!:) Have a great day!
    ..Jackie @Pacitti.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scraps call my name. Yes, yes yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great....count me in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a scrappy quilter and LOVE scraps. Come to mama little scraps! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so lost in crochet for the longest while and I'd love to dabble in a bit of scrappy patchwork.


    Please consider my name for your giveaway.

    Have a wonderfilled week!
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bits of fabric! It would be exciting to have some of your scraps because I don't have many (read close to none) of the fabrics you turn into wonderful quilts :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh fun! i hope i win! i hear you on the clutter. it drives me nuts also but i feel so guilty throwing away fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I join in too please??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I would love to take those scraps off of your hands. I'm not sure where you are, but I'm in Tennessee, USA. If you are overseas, I will understand if you choose not to ship in this direction. :d

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scraps thats my. I love every bit and piece of fabric!! I like to join, please!
    Groeten, Corry

    ReplyDelete
  12. gotta love 'dem scraps!
    i'd love to have the chance! :)
    thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I woul like to join in!
    I love these scraps, and would like to use them for crafting with my two boys! (5 and 7 years old)
    xxx Corien.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Tish I am so happy to help you out with your scraps. I just love your taste in fabric.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to enter. Scraps are so much less daunting than large pieces of fabric.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.