When I won the Moda give a way, I could hardly wait to tell you!
Such cute cute fabric and I have really enjoyed this fabulous book.
Here is a little glimpse of how the hexagons are coming along. They really are the perfect carry along.Thank you for sharing your craft of choice when you are not quilting. It was so fun reading all the different preferences.
Aw ... no more running for a few days and so will spend time getting all the blocks for our king sized bed sewn together. I have wanted to do this for some time now and so thankful for these free moments.



~oh you lucky girl you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your hexagons look great!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the colors. This is going to be so cute. I am on the hunt for a new quilt for our room we just painted. Hard to find something vintage looking that is new.
ReplyDeletecongrats on winning! that Christmas fabric is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh Trish! I am so happy for you winning the MOda giveaway:>) Yay! Now get busy on that quilt, haven't we all just been dying to see it done? lol
ReplyDeletegreat win!!!
ReplyDeleteChristmas fabric!!!! YAY!! What a fun prize package.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say I love the colors in your quilt!! So bright and cottagey :)
How wonderful that you won! I thought that book looked really neat. Your little hexies are coming together nicely. Are they hard to do? They are on my "to do" list. :) Have a good day Trish!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you can have a lot of fun with the book and fabric. Looks like your king size is getting bigger and bigger.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish. I have been hand sewing hexagons at baseball games this summer. You're right -- they're perfect to take along.
ReplyDelete