labels.
What would we do with out other bloggers?! I'd be lost! Thank you so much Jen for encouraging me to label all my quilts. I spent a little extra time making a label for each quilt I have (so far I have only made 6 - that is in our home - I've made others as gifts). I used the p.s. i quilt label tutorial.
linking to :
Oooh look at all that quilt yumminess! I never thought to put a label on my quilt. Thanks for sharing! Off to check out the tutorial :)
ReplyDeleteLabels are a must. You have to 'record' what you did and when. Your labels are great. :)
ReplyDeleteThis really drives home why I should label my quilts. I love how you have a documentation of when each was made. My next one gets a label!(Love seeing these all together!)
ReplyDeleteyour enchanting labels took your gorgeous
ReplyDeletequilts to the next level of precious. well
done. someday your grandchildren will
cherish the label as much as the quilt.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! Those labels are such a fantastic idea. Usually I hand embroider my initials and the year, but these would be such a time saver. Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sara :)
thesplitstitch.com
All those quilts :) every one is beautiful, will def start labeling mine from now on, its a lovely idea :)
ReplyDeleteKaren x
Great job Trish! These look wonderful! Plus the fact that you have one of the most awesome-est handwriting EVER!! Love these! (I should have you hand write all my labels! I really do love your handwriting!)
ReplyDeletegreat tutorial...thanks for also encouraging us to label!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes!!! Have to, have to, have to have labels! The quilts will be around for such a long time, and you'll want to look back and remember when you made them. Great habit to be in. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comments on my blog. I appreciate your encouraging words!
This is just what I was looking for! What timing :)
ReplyDeleteFound you though sew darn crafty linky. Going to check out the tute!