oh my goodness! I've been gone with the wedding and missed so much of your blog. It's all wonderful. Can't wait to see the quilt you are working on. Still feeling so "filled up" from our talk the other day. Hope the week is off to a good start!
Good Morning! I was looking at some blogs and stumbled upon yours. I love the quilts you have done and will be stopping by again to look at your work. I love blogs that tend to inspire me and yours does. Have a quilty day!
Never heard of a Mug Rug, but I love yours. It's a great idea and would make a good Sewing Christmas project. Love the line of fabrics you are wroking with for the Bricks quilt.
Super cute mug rugs. The stitching on the cat is quite impressive. Is that called petite point? Wow...it's tiny. Lots of work there! I think you have two very lucky friends!
Love all the prettiness pictured above!
ReplyDeleteThe mug rugs are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI worked on cutting fabric for my synchronized squares quilt.
Looks like you had a crafty, creative weekend!
You were busy! All beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love how quick & easy mug rugs are and so useful! I'm sure your friends will love them:>)_
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! I've been gone with the wedding and missed so much of your blog. It's all wonderful. Can't wait to see the quilt you are working on. Still feeling so "filled up" from our talk the other day. Hope the week is off to a good start!
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooooohhhh!!! :)
ReplyDeletepretty little star mug rug!!
ReplyDeleteYour mug rugs are so pretty. You really have been busy.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Your a busy girl, Mug Rugs will make some friends very happy.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish love the little mug rugs and looking forward to seeing your sew cherry quilt. I worked on my cocoa baskets quilt blocks this weekend.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning! I was looking at some blogs and stumbled upon yours. I love the quilts you have done and will be stopping by again to look at your work. I love blogs that tend to inspire me and yours does.
ReplyDeleteHave a quilty day!
Never heard of a Mug Rug, but I love yours. It's a great idea and would make a good Sewing Christmas project. Love the line of fabrics you are wroking with for the Bricks quilt.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the mug rugs!!! I want to be your friend. :) They are going to love them!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute mug rugs. The stitching on the cat is quite impressive. Is that called petite point? Wow...it's tiny. Lots of work there! I think you have two very lucky friends!
ReplyDelete