May 27, 2011

w is for

 window shopping
Is this not the cutest print??
And I just picked up a few solid wood frames for
a quarter each!!!  Are you thinking what I am thinking??  
You can find the print at
 And how adorable is this print in the series??
There will be a third one available too 
and I can hardly wait to see it!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I have some of her embroidery patterns. Sweet and simple. :) Have a lovely weekend Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures would be so cute framed. Only X, Y, and Z left-----and I don't have pictures or drafts for these last three post. These have been the most difficult, how about you?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...window shopping! This has been so fun. I will miss it when the alphabet is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I have loved her work for quite some time. Thanks for showing me again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! It's been so long since I've been blogging! Boy have I missed reading and posting. I always enjoy reading your blog! So sweet and uplifting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for showing my illustrations on your darling blog! :)

    tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.