Such pretty fabrics, so bright and cheery. You are more than half way there, will be done in no time. Hugs
this looks so pretty!
Woohoo, great progress! I love those colors together, and that "Ruby" photo you had in another post.... now I cant wait either! =)
Oh my goodness is that looking good! I am working on another runner for a friends birthday in June. A disappearing 9 patch. I am really liking how easy it is and how fun it is to put together. Easy peasy. Just the way I like them. :)
woo Hoo! progress! love those fabrics~so summery!
It looks so nice in your sewing room, and your quilt is gonna be wonderful!
SO cute and I love the little cherry fabrics. I have the redone with cherries in blue!
I love to see a quilt coming together and nothing nicer than seeing it lying over the ironing board-such possibilities.
Wow, looks like it's turning out great!
Looks so cheerful and happy. I really like squares just sewn together like yours--I think you can really enjoy the beautiful fabrics that way.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
Such pretty fabrics, so bright and cheery. You are more than half way there, will be done in no time. Hugs
ReplyDeletethis looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo, great progress! I love those colors together, and that "Ruby" photo you had in another post.... now I cant wait either! =)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness is that looking good! I am working on another runner for a friends birthday in June. A disappearing 9 patch. I am really liking how easy it is and how fun it is to put together. Easy peasy. Just the way I like them. :)
ReplyDeletewoo Hoo! progress! love those fabrics~so summery!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so nice in your sewing room, and your quilt is gonna be wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSO cute and I love the little cherry fabrics. I have the redone with cherries in blue!
ReplyDeleteI love to see a quilt coming together and nothing nicer than seeing it lying over the ironing board-such possibilities.
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like it's turning out great!
ReplyDeleteLooks so cheerful and happy. I really like squares just sewn together like yours--I think you can really enjoy the beautiful fabrics that way.
ReplyDelete