May 22, 2011

s is for

 sleep
As I mentioned previously, 
we have a graduate in the house!
Hence ...
 prom
{Katie is a dual completer.  A 2 year course in the Career Development Center and IHL-college prep}
awards ceremony
 graduation night 
and a party.  
Where I did not take one single picture (of the party)! I could just kick myself!!  It was so much fun, I guess we all just enjoyed each other's company so much, we forgot to click away our cameras.
I would not trade a single second, or a stressful moment, because just as soon as I blinked, the moments were gone.  But I am one of those who runs like mad on adrenaline and then crashes after the event is over.

6 comments:

  1. Trish...she is beautiful! Hope you get lots of rest today to recharge and reflect on your past week of wonderful. :)
    Hugs, Shann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's wishing you loads of peaceful sleep in the weeks to come! Good job, Mom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new grad! Here's to a bright future for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....congrats to Katie. She is beautiful and what an accomplishment!
    Sorry I have been absent on the blog scene. Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raye LynnMay 29, 2011

    Way to go, Katie!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.