May 21, 2011

r is for

ruby
.... swoon ...

This line will not be available until October ... am I the only one counting down the days??!!

11 comments:

  1. mmmmm....it looks so pretty! Gotta work through my current stash before i get more though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty, but like Kathleen, I'm going through my stash before purchasing new lines. Gotta reduce the amount of fabric around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWOONING here!! I wrote the name a piece of paper just the other day so I would remember it :0) Counting the days . . . about 132 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now that you have shown us that lovely stack of pretties...I am with you. I wish I worked for Moda. Do you think they offer employee discounts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting patiently also. 5 months can't be that long, right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is enough time to get rid of the stash before October.....YEAH..SWOONING down here in St George!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be right there with you, such beautiful prints and colors. Better hurry and get some of what I have now to justify getting a big stack of Ruby. So much fabric----so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous fabrics!!!
    Have a happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to tell you at market I got a little 2.5" pack. I felt like it was a steal. Love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really pretty fabric, I will definitely have to get my hands on some of that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nope, i am waiting too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.