May 16, 2011

p is for

 pizza
We eat it.every.single.Friday.night.
With a salad and either a movie
or show we have prerecorded.
The Mentalist
NCIS
NCIS L.A.

** EDIT : I WILL POST "N" AND 
"O" TOMORROW ... **

5 comments:

  1. I could eat pizza 3 times a day, everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this whole A,B,C theme!!! It is so fun. My favorite so far was "c" because...well your cats are stinkin' adorable and I am a fan of any and all felines!!! I may have to copy you. What a great way to get in the groove of regular blogging. Which I seem to have difficulties with here lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza---sound so good. I thought I was really behind on my ABC's, I just posted M today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm....methinks I'll pick up a pizza on our way home on Wednesday....I've been craving pizza for several days now and your post just clinched it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We eat pizza usually every Tuesday since that is my night to work late.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.