May 11, 2011

j is for

 jar
a jar full of dreams
Rather than Paradise Falls, our adventure will be in Alaska.  And so one by one, pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters are going into our big jar ... a jar full of dreams.

7 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! i love, love this movie! My kids make fun of me for tearing up when the old man is looking through the scrapbook. I can't help it! That scene just gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaska... you will love it! Just moved from there last fall, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove that movie! Makes me cry every single time!! How fun to put money in a jar and watch it grow into your dream becoming reality. My parents went to Alaska and loved it. So much beauty there! God certainly does a good job all over our world, doesn't He? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! what a great J.
    I would love to visit alaska!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the movie, Alaska would be worth saving for. Never been, but they say it is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont't know the movie but love the idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. Maybe I should start one.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.