May 1, 2011

a is for

apron
Until recently, it never crossed my mind to wear an apron.  My next sewing challenge will be to learn how to create aprons.  They are the most utilitarian item of clothing I wear and just as adorable as can be.  

During the month of May, I am playing a little alphabet game and would love for you to join along.  No linky.  Just let me know if you are participating, and I will drop by.  Tomorrow is the letter "b".

9 comments:

  1. Hi Trish!

    LOVE aprons, but I never wear one...I want to though! Just need to find the right one (one of my life goals is to learn how to sew, and I think a simple apron is one of the first things I want to learn how to make!) Can't wait to see more of your creations!!

    That's a great photo of your Dad and grandma...

    Love the alphabet idea...I'll check in and play along on certain letters...sounds fun!

    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we go Trisha------Love the apron and the picture of your grandmother and dad. I just posted A is for Applique on my blog http://sugarlandquilts.com. Hoope you will take a look and so will some of your readers. Hugs, BettyLou

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and love the pictures. Will watch your blog for the alphabet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish, here's mine http://deb-robertson.blogspot.com/2011/05/is-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to play!!! :)
    I wear aprons all the time. I love them. My favorite is green with white dots! I have even forgotten I had it on and went into the grocery store. I got some pretty funny looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jewelry.. and the apron is gorgeous too.
    Great game.. I hope that I can play along.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aprons are easy Trish! If you want some inspiration just run over to etsy and type in "Apron", I'm sure some aprons will be your next series of fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the jewlery, and the apron is really cute! I think the alphabet game sounds like fun, so I'm going to try to do it as well!
    Here's my first post: http://lillys-lillypad.blogspot.com/2011/05/z.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trish,

    I love the photo of your Nanny holding your dad....so very sweet. I am having fun with your alphabet blogging idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.