May 3, 2011

c is for

cats
We have three.  
Easter, Thomas, & Lizzie.
Easter is here in the basket soaking up the sun.  
He has a basket and shoe fettish.  
If there is an empty basket around, he hops right on in, curls up and goes to sleep.  No matter how big or how small the basket is.  
And when we take off our shoes in the living room, 
we place them in the middle of the floor, where he snuggles them.
Thomas is the most snuggly cat I have ever owned.
And has the sweetest disposition.  
When it is meal time, he will wait until the others have eaten first, before he eats.
And then there's Lizzy (Miss Elizabeth).
She is nosey.
She is sweet.
She is sassy.
And she is spoiled.
They all are, but she knows she is.

10 comments:

  1. Awwwwww....love your babies!!! :)
    You'll have to go to your facebook account...I sent you a link to kitties sleeping in odd places - you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH-CHOOOOOO!!!!!
    yep, I'm allergic....
    they looks pretty soft and cuddly though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are so adorable!! Aren't cats just the greatest pets? I am loving this series you are doing... if I wasn't so crazy with trying to pack up stuff for the move, I would have joined you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "C" is for CUTE and CUDDLY!!! How cute and cuddly are your kitties! I love that each one has their own sweet personality. Kitty kisses to Easter, Thomas and Lizzie. Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling cats and they all have their own personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a cat-person too, and they definately have their own personalities, don't they? Love all your cat-babies! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!!!
    C is for Coal on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww! You have darling furry babes to!! I love how polite Sir Thomas is. Waiting for the others to finish their meals. Priceless!! Simon is my first kitty. I will ALWAYS have one in the house. I tell my friends that if I ever develop an allergy to him I will be taking lots of Zyrtec or whatever I need to survive. hee hee Can't imagine my life without a kitty in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cats are so cute! My cat tries to squeeze her ample hiney into any box or basket that she can get close to. It has made for some amusing scenes. At Easter time, she couldn't fit herself into one of the girls Easter baskets so she ended up laying with the handle around her waist. It was enough to make her happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these babies....they are so sweet! They are so funny too, the things they do!
    Happy Weekend to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.