April 23, 2011
food storage journey - cleaning products
Wow. Ok guys. I had no idea that this journey of food storage & general preparation would take me down so many rabbit holes. And I am loving every single one. I will give it to you in small doses. Starting with laundry. Granted, it is not food. It is however a necessity. And requires storing.
After talking with friends who use this product regularly, with great results, we purchased the 80 load bucket through Amazon. I figured if it did not work out, I could always give it to them, and go back to my regular detergent. Well, that is just not going to happen! I love this stuff. I felt a difference in the fabrics immediately. There is no scent and leaves no soap residue. It has no suds to worry about and rinses clear. Plus a large load only requires 1 tablespoon. Not only does it cost less, it cleans better and comes in a small container, that hardly takes up any room at all. Our clothes are cleaner, our machine is cleaner, and we are saving money! Not to mention, gentle on the environment.
The link to their web site is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hmmmm...definitely have to look into this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link! This stuff looks great! I'm going to try it.
ReplyDeleteYou've got me thinking! Do you still need to use a fabric softener or a dryer sheet?
ReplyDeleteInteresting, I need to compare price with my regular detergent, but I'm certainly intrigued! Happy Easter friend!
ReplyDelete