Praise Him!! \o/
Celebrating with you....our Risen Lord!!! :)Hugs!Shann
He is risen indeed!!!
Beautiful!!!! Love the scripture. Praising the Lord with you.
Beautiful verse...and what a lovely creation.Yes...celebrating with you...Happy Easter my friend!LoveJen
Praising the Lord with you! What a beautiful piece of stitchery!
Love this verse, I cannot help but sing it when I read it ~ He is LORD ~:-}pokey
The scripture is beautiful. I love your cross stitching.Hugs donna
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
Praise Him!! \o/
ReplyDeleteCelebrating with you....our Risen Lord!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Shann
He is risen indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!! Love the scripture. Praising the Lord with you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful verse...and what a lovely creation.
ReplyDeleteYes...celebrating with you...Happy Easter my friend!
Love
Jen
Praising the Lord with you! What a beautiful piece of stitchery!
ReplyDeleteLove this verse, I cannot help but sing it when I read it ~ He is LORD ~
ReplyDelete:-}pokey
The scripture is beautiful. I love your cross stitching.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna