February 16, 2011

routine.


 Do you find yourself in routines?
Last summer our family watched every episode of M.A.S.H.
 and ate Klondike bars as treats on hot days.
Right now, we are watching all the
Everybody Loves Raymond  episodes
(we record 2 every night on the DVR)
and are in hysterics when we do.
I use: 
Tide with Bleach detergent
Downy fabric sheets
Dawn dish soap
Crest toothpaste
Folgers coffee - 2 cups every morning 
(with cream and natural sugar)
 I burn Yankee Fresh Cut Roses candles 
from early spring until fall
I sing around the house - all the time 
(God bless my family)
and I literally wait for weather 
to hang our sheets out on the line to dry
as well as plant a vegetable garden
oh, and I hate making the bed 
so I don't - ha!
(unless company is coming)

predictable
simple
boring?!

Do you have silly routines?
I find the strangest sense of comfort 
in mine, don't you?!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am all about routine! And when my routine gets messed up, I am messed up! HA! And weird me, I like making the bed! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, we watch Everybody Loves Raymond all the time too! My hubby goes through phases with what he likes to watch.. last year it was Seinfeld, now it's Everybody Loves Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your routines and learning more about you. I love it all! I may have to do a post like this inspired by you! :)

    P.S. We watch I love Raymond every night too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so get this post...I am all about routine. Isn't funny how we get hooked on an old tv series. We've had the Threes Company year and the Golden Girl year and the MASH year, too. Of course, the Seinfeld years are ongoing... Enjoy the sunshine, springs on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes.. I am a creature of habit as well. I don't watch much of the telly but I do love half and half in my coffee and raw sugar EVERY SINGLE DAY at 2:00 in the afternoon. I also burn Vanilla Cupcake candles from Yankee almost every day and have to sleep on the left side of the bed. And, I see nothing wrong with it. Hee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with everything you said. I also would need to add that I make lists, lots of lists so I don't forget something I need to do. I think my memory is this ___ long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.