February 11, 2011

pidlin'

we have had a busy week in school
and so I brought out a little project that was started a while back
in between loads of laundry, one on one in algebra, and history -
a few moments were spent sewing half squares into blocks
I am not sure if it will become a quilt for snuggling under (which would require borders to increase the overall size) or a table square
hmm ... the joy of "winging it"

9 comments:

  1. Very cute fabrics there. Small little projects are wonderful to have around when you have a little slow time during the kids lessons. I do the same thing sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish they look very cute look forward to seeing them together. Have a lovely weekend. God bless Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Trish - that fabric looks familiar! Can we say great minds think alike???? Hmmmm.... Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey....I have those dishes!! So pretty! I FINALLY got mine yesterday. Having my coffee right now out of one of the cups. thanks for sharing!! If not for you, I wouldn't have my new beautiful dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture! Love all the colors and textures. Can't wait to see what you'll do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish....you are the winner of my giveaway:) Yay!!! If you could please send me your mailing address....I will send your gift to you soon. Have a wonderful weekend! So happy you won :)
    my email....Jeknmedeiros@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fabrics and whatever it ends up becoming, it is just beautiful! Great that you can still create whilst teaching your children, Trish!! Hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs to you ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see what you decide:>) Have a great week Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recognize some of those fabrics! Looks like they will turn into a wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.