February 6, 2011

i.love.my.quilt.

 
this has been my very favorite project 
hand quilted with white perle 8 cotton thread
snuggly warm cotton batting
(purchased at hobby lobby)
backing is a favorite sheet
I have loved each and every step of the process
and now enjoying the snuggles underneath

Have a wonderful week! 

linking to: 


25 comments:

  1. The quilt turned out amazing! The hand quilting just adds so much. I know you and your family will enjoy it for many years. btw...I love the scripture on the previous post, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it.
    is.
    just.
    precious!!!!!!!

    i love the colors and the choice of fabrics! very, very, very cute!!!

    xo
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fabulous Trish! I love the sheet you used for the backing too, it's really just perfect. Great idea for a one piece back too. I just know you smile each time you see it. Look how warm and green everything looks there, oh I want Spring so badly. It is still snowing in fits and starts here and more on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet quilt and you did a lovely job. I can just imagine the joy you have in this creation.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is to die for! The colors are just beautiful - it looks so warm and inviting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful Trish! You did a wonderful job on the colors, the piecing and the quilting...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where did you buy that thread (and not just the store, but also the section). Love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it is beautiful. The colors are so wonderful and happy. I like the quilting with the perle cotton. It is something you will enjoy for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The quilt is awesome! I really like the quilting with the pearl cotton. I'll have to give that a try one day. Have fun snuggling with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I love your quilt too! So fresh and bright and happy! Love the quilting you did on it and how bunchy it is...very cozy!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  12. It. Is. Wonderful! I love the special touches you put in it as well and the hand quilted stitches are so sweet. What is next? :) Can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trish it is a credit to you absolutely beautiful and so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is SO pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trish, you should be proud, it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's BEAUTIFUL!! This seems to not have taken you very long either! You hand quilted it too! So how long did it take? I love this quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is darling. I love blue and red together. Love. I love the birdie fabric in your other post. I have it too. fun things

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is just beautiful! I LOVE your hand quilting with the perle cotton. I have not done that and will definately try it. Hope all is well. I was hoping not to catch Paul's flu bug but it caught me. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your quilt too! Colors and fabrics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your quilt is just beautiful! Fantastic job! I need to try that style of quilting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors. Blue and red!!!! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it too! Love me some blue and red prints =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Trish, this quilt is amazing...so sweet and beautiful! It looks so soft and warm and inviting! I loved the color combinations back when it was just a stack of squares, but all together you see the genius of it...wonderful! Congratulations on creating such a lovely heirloom for you and your family!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it too! Great job my friend! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Trish,
    Thanks for all your sweet comments on my Blog. It is so nice to "meet" you. I have just spent some time reading your Blog and it is warm, personal, and a place I look forward to visiting often. Your quilt is BEAUTIFUL.....the colors are perfect.
    Hope you are having a good day.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.