February 15, 2011

nineteen.

Happy Anniversary Woody.
I love you!
over the weekend I did a little painting Woody bought boards of wood for me at Christmas and I could hardly wait to use them {using this tutorial}
 
and to celebrate Valentine's Day
I baked cupcakes as a special treat for after dinner
 
we even used our new dishes
and yes, the front door is wide open
we have had fabulous weather
{my condolences to those of you who live in the north
and so I am trying to soak up every little bit we have
before spring actually arrives
these warmer days are far and few in between

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I love the dishes...and LOVE the dish and glass under and over the cupcakes! Enjoy the weather...I am sure we are still in for a bit of winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! We are celebrating #19 in June! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I do declare! That is just the sweetest that hubby bought you wood for Christmas. And, I love what you did with it! That sign is to cute! As is all the Mary goodness you have scattered about I can see. Happy Anniversary to you!! (Although, I could of done without seeing your door flung open wide. Remember where I live??? Hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish,
    Happy Anniversary! Cute dishes and I love the wood sign. My mom gave my dad a pillow for one of their anniversaries with that saying..."Grow old along with me...."
    Enjoy your celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you both and many more years of happiness:>) LOVE those dishes, and yes, I am so jealous of your weather! It is supposed to warm up to 50 here Thursday, can you imagine getting excited about 50 degrees!? That is how cold an pitiful we are. Enjoy the warmth for me ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary. Your dishes are lovely.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. i swear we were separated at birth!!! I love M.E. as much as you do!!! Your new apron is totally going to match your new plates - I have all the fabric and ric rac and now just need some time to create! :)

    Happy anniversary to you and Woody!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so beautiful! I love the sign you painted, the blue looks so pretty with the yellow walls and the red accents. What a great job! I am a bit jealous of your weather but I "hear" that it's suppose to be 50 on Thursday and that is a mighty heatwave for the north, so I'll take it. Hope all is well friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tricia!

    Happy 19th Anniversary to you! I LOVE that Mary Engelbreit picture you posted! So much so, I have the card of it framed. :)

    I love how you set the table, from the bow on the glass covering the cupcakes to the sweet dishes! :) And the sign is so cute with the year you were married! I love this idea! Will have to make a mental note of it. :)

    I was so happy to see your comment at Beautiful Nest~ thank you! It was so good to hear from you!

    I hope you had a good Valentine's Day and that your week is going well!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.