December 10, 2010

a little more Christmas crafting

Don't you just love making gifts for those you love?  The other night I spent a couple of hours creating these little magnets for (my husband's) family.  They were quite easy and so much fun!  We will have a house full on Christmas day and since no one in mine or my husband's family reads my blog ... it is all good to share it with you.
I hope you are having a wonderful and warm week.  Thank you for all the sweet comments about my Auntie's quilt!  I wish I could see her face when she opens the box!  I miss her so much during this time of the year ( well everyday really - but especially now ).

7 comments:

  1. Love these, so very pretty! Would make a wonderful pin too! Hope all is well. I am going over your email and look forward to talking soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. I love them. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! You should do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! Yes a tutorial please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your magnets. What a wonderful idea. I agree with everyone else - you should do a tutorial. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto from me, those little magnets are too cute! Would be great in all fabrics, to change for holidays! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.