December 8, 2010

comfort foods


Nothing brings more comfort on a cold winter's night, than a hot bowl of home made soup.  I love trying new recipes and meeting the sweet bloggers who post them.  Thank you so much Teresa for your delicious recipe and your kind words in our emails.  It was fun cooking our family's meal while chatting with you.  My family loves the cheesy sausage chicken soup and it will be a regular meal on those chilly nights of winter.
Teresa has a number of other recipes to choose from and I am seriously planning on trying them all!  

 
If you are not familiar with Blooming on Bainbridge
 don't hesitate dropping by for a visit.  
You will be blessed!

(side note : ignore the red beans in my soup -
 I did not have the navy beans the recipe called for)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds delicious! I try to make a soup each week since it is such an easy meal when we are on the go with school. I'll have to go take a look at her recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog, Trish! I look forward to visiting your blog as well! Your soup looks delicious even with the kidney beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true that food = love and comfort.It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that sounds awesome. I love, love, love soup in the winter. So warm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... yummy, thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.