December 6, 2010

baby it's cold outside


Oh but in here, it is snuggly warm.
It is finally cold enough for our heater to kick on.
Between watching Hallmark Christmas specials with my family,
the binding was hand stitched.
Then off to the washing machine, 
and into the dryer for that crinkly goodness we all love.
Now to wrap and tie up with a pretty bow for
my sweet Auntie
I hope you are having a wonderful and warm day!

(p.s. this is my one week completion!  yippee!)

6 comments:

  1. love that bench...it makes the quilt pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt turned out great! Wonderful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish...please do come by next week and join us for ME Monday. Thanks so much for stopping by this week. We always welcome those who love ME and want to share. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quilts and Mary E. Hope you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt turned out great - I'm sure your Aunt will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And it looks quick and easy. I think I need to add this pattern to my list, ha! Why can't I be happy doing one quilt at a time?! I sent your package today:>) (finally!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.