October 16, 2010

my little corner


i have truly admired the sewing rooms of fellow bloggers and thought i would show you mine.  it is slowly evolving, this use to be our school room.  fabric fills my armoire - rather than school books.  and we moved in our little tv from the camper - which has been so nice.  i have watched our favorite movies enough times through the years, that i listen a whole lot more than watch, while i am sewing.


9 comments:

  1. It looks great, like a bright open space that I would love to work in.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great spot. I am always clearing off the dining table and then I have all the mess in there. Love your big work surface. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice space. Colorful.
    I love that series of DVD's. :)
    We have a designated table and bookshelves for school and supplies, but we always end up back at the kitchen table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! It looks like you and I have the exact same sewing machine!!! Yet ANOTHER similarity between us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little corner looks like quilters heaven, open and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice space! My space is small and cramped, but I am thankful that it is right here in the corner of the living room, so I can get sewing done while the family is close... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your creative space is just lovely. That table looks like you could really spread out on it, something I always love to do when I am working on projects. The room is warm and inviting:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, Trish! So cozy, and it is nice to have a tv to watch as you work-I love to multi-task! :)
    Have a blessed week-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sewing room is so nice and roomy! I envy you the large farmhouse table. Looks like the perfect place to delve into a new project. Very nice! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.