folded up and tucked away until I have saved enough pennies to have it quilted
I nearly called this quilt my nemesis ... because of all the lessons I learned on it ... ha ha ha ... if you look closely, you will see what I was mentioning about learning my lesson on 1/4 inch seams and not starting a quilt on one machine and finishing on another. Truly though, I am so thankful for the mistakes I made, because I have learned something new and it will benefit me in future projects.
That is just lovely, Tricia! I see some of "my" fabrics in there!
ReplyDeleteWe are always our own worst critic. But fear not, we don't see any of the "mistakes"! :o)
No one can teach us the lessons we learn from our mistakes. :) Enjoy them your quilt came out awesome!
ReplyDeleteI can imagine that quilt giving me fits but it turned out beautiful. I just finished a lap quilt that I dubbed the learning quilt for obvious reasons. Patty
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome! I see some of the fabrics I sent you and it makes me smile:>) It is going to look so fantastic quilted. I need to get back to work on mine, I have just been running out of time and steam lately!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I just love it! So happy and colorful. That one is going on my "to do" list! Great job!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! But why don't you try to machine quilt it yourself?
ReplyDeleteA girl after my own heart and I HEART scrappy!!!! It's beautiful and I see NO mistakes!!!! Hope you get it quilted soon!
ReplyDeleteOh this is really a fun string quilt! It looks great!
ReplyDelete