five to be exact
we have frequent visits in the afternoons
and I can hear them while on my walk in the morning
{which I love}
growing up "in the city" prevented me from getting to
know farm animals - and it has been such a joy
to get better acquainted - now that we are in the country
our little farm only consists of 3 chickens
{and we love "our girls"} -
but one day I would love to have a cow or two
{ not for eating }

How fun! I would love to have horses as neighbors! I took riding lessons for a long time as a kid and absolutely loved it. Nothing like being on the back of a horse.
ReplyDelete~Michelle
They look like nice neighbors to visit with. They don't sass and talk back. Perfect. :)
ReplyDeleteI would love that for sure. How are you?
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty animals. And the best part is you get to watch them without shoveling...you know, or feeding them. It almost like what having grandkids must be like:>) I have always wanted sheep.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful for you! To be able to look out and see them grazing, or to walk around and hear their sounds must be a joy. When we moved to our current home, we were happy to hear the roosters. County sounds!
ReplyDeleteOh, and my Word Verification is "bless" !
:-}pokey