September 13, 2010

It's here!


Last Tuesday, the CSN store give a way { over at Beautiful Nest } winner was announced ...and it was me!  I can't tell you how excited I was when I read Jenni's email, congratulating me and asking for my mailing information! 

Would you like to see what I chose?
Our family loves homemade enchiladas and I thought it would be so much fun to have a nice Le Creuset dish to bake them in.  Isn't it pretty?  How fun it will be to serve my family with something so lovely!!

I ordered one other thing as well. 
It will be perfect for basting.
Thank you so much Beautiful Nest for your lovely and generous give a way!!  My home is becoming more beautiful and I am able to create delicious meals for my family with these items I was able to purchase!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your new dish. Such a pretty color too. Congratulations. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, you lucky girl! Love the dish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! how cool is that! Love the pan, congratulations on winning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.