Angela and I are in the process of bartering handcrafted jewelry (by me - wink) and fabric scraps from her stash. And I just had to share what arrived in my mailbox! Such beautiful fabrics that are going to be just perfect for my hexagon quilt and other future quilting projects.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGELA!!
I.cannot.wait.to.start.cutting.my.squares!!
here is a little peek at my progress so far
before my goody box arrived-it will be so much fun to
add the new fabrics to my stash
If anyone else is interested in bartering my
handcrafted (heirloom quality) jewelery
(made with only the finest crystal, pearls, sterling silver, etc)
for your fabric stash/scraps be sure and leave a note and we can talk shop!
handcrafted (heirloom quality) jewelery
(made with only the finest crystal, pearls, sterling silver, etc)
for your fabric stash/scraps be sure and leave a note and we can talk shop!

Very neat, Trish!
ReplyDeleteYour hexagons are coming along nicely!
ReplyDeleteYour email came at just the right time, as I was already cleaning out my cabinet! I am glad the fabrics went to a good home! :o)
I love what you have done with the fabric so far! The colors and patterns of the fabric are so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea! I have seen your jewellery up close and it is sooooo beautiful! What a lucky person it is that gets your jewellery in exchange for fabrics, and what a lucky lady you are Trish to have received that wonderful box in the post! Your hexagons are looking beautiful too:) Happy sewing my friend. I hope you have a wonderful week ~ Tina xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun thing to find in the mailbox, can we ever have enough fabric? lol! I have always thought hex shapes looked hard to sew together, are they? They look so pretty, I would love to try them but so far I'm too chicken.
ReplyDeleteYour hexagons are amazing! You have so much patience, I don't know if I could do a quilt like that. It will be well worth the effort when finished. Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteI would love to send you some of my fabric. I have way to much and really do need to clean out some of my stash. I have a lot of scraps you are welcome to have.
ReplyDeletelet me know. and I'll box up some and send them to there new home.
thanks
oh ya your hexagons are looking great!!!
Hi lej619. That is so sweet of you! I would love to trade something I made for scraps/stash of fabric. I am unable to contact you through blogger, do you have an email address I may try? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Bartering on the wild wild web! :)
ReplyDelete