
While I was away for those few days ... some special events took place around here ... which by the way, were once again, reason to pause and thank the Lord for my sweet blogging friends, who I have grown to love as friends.
Tina at Rubies Place awarded me with the Happy 101 Award! Thank you Tina!

In addition to this special award a very sweet package arrived! I am absolutely smitten with Australian stitching crafts and have scoured the internet to find where I can purchase them.
You can imagine how excited I was to open my lovely package and see the Australian Homespun magazine! Seriously. I danced for joy!! I turned each page one-at-a-time!! It sits on the top of my little magazine basket, and I look inside every time I sit near.

And as much as I fell in love with my new magazine, something else caught my eye ... that truly ... melted my heart! A sweet little note from Tina's beautiful little girls.
Thank you so much Tina. From the bottom of my heart. I love my magazine, and can hardly wait to watch the dvd that arrived with it. Please hug your sweet little girls for me. I adore my little card and plan to have it out where I can see it always.
Oh sweet Trish this post has made me cry!! You are so very welcome my dear friend. I am so happy that you like your magazine and that it makes you happy. I will certainly give our girls a hug from you! I have just shown them your sweet post and they have smiles from ear to ear, so thank you!! Enjoy your mag, it makes me happy to know you love it so much:) Happy crafting my friend ~ Tina xx
ReplyDeleteIt is so much fun to give and receive gifts and share the love of friends. I'm glad you're heart was filled today! Be blessed!
ReplyDeleteI know first hand how special it makes your day to receive a gift int he mail for no reason except someone sweet thought of you;>) I am glad you had a wonderful surprise. I am not familiar with Australian crafts, will you show us some from the magazine!?
ReplyDeleteAww, what a sweet gift. I love quilts and envy those with the talent to make them.
ReplyDeleteTwin and I do custom orders. You just have to let us know what you have in mind.
Blogging friends are the best. Looks like your day was a happy one.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely surprise! You deserve it! :o)
ReplyDelete