May 29, 2010

it makes me smile

my husband makes the very best coffee . ever . and we have a running joke between us about how much i need his coffee in the morning. last week i finished this free pattern that you can find here . framed it and hung it in our bedroom

please come back on tuesday
for my final give a way for the month of may
{ so sorry they weren't on each monday as planned }

8 comments:

  1. Too cute!
    PS I love a man that makes coffee.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a coffee drinker, but that is too cute! Glad to *see* you smiling! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cross-stitch Trish, it looks fabulous and love the message:) Thanks for sharing the link ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute! I love fun little saying like that throughout the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Gotta love a man that makes you coffee in the morning!! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my little blog ;-) Kathy was very sweet to post such a lovely feature and I truly appreciate her.
    your new friend,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE that cute poem cross stitched! My husband makes me coffee every morning and it is SUCH a blessing! :)

    Enjoy your coffee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way with my coffee, except for the whole "glee" part. That still takes a while...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, that's really cute. I just might take to cross-stiching just for this! I haven't done it in over 15 years!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.