March 24, 2010

happy . happy . happy


. no joke . I wait for this time of the year . the ground is tilled, fertilized, and just waiting for some seed to bring forth life . we have cucumbers (lemon and garden sweet), yellow squash, bush garden beans, and sweet corn . the tomato plants will be this weekend, in pots on our porch . they just do better there . so if you see me on the street with dirt under my nails, my hair thrown up in pony tail, and a great big smile on my face ... you will know why .

7 comments:

  1. yes happy day!
    we're too cold here still but i'm starting mine in the window sill soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet BOTH of your thumbs are green.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! I'm happy tooo!!!!!!! Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me want to go dig in the dirt! We have a few more weeks here before it's safe to plant anything, so I'll just dreamt through you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't do any of the planting until after Memorial Day...I am excited for you.
    And my planting? In pots. On my deck at the cottage! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seeds started under a grow light in the basement and the husband has already been outside staking the new beds and planning. I am so ready! I got my quilts back yesterday! I am so excited! Now I have to bind them and then I'll show them. DId you bind your own?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish, I'm sorry to have taken so long to get back to you about my granny square pillows. I haven't sold any before, but I am giving it some thought. My time for crafting is meager, but keep an eye out.

    Isn't gardening wonderful therapy after our long winter? I hope you have a very fruitful garden this season.
    ♥Lallee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.